Out of town but still wanted to get a list out. It is kind of a cop-out list but hey, I am hanging with my sisters so I am not going to spend all day on the computer. . .
Top ten fantasy novels
1. Phantastes by George MacDonald
2. Return of the King by J.R.R. Tolkien
3. The Great Divorce by Jack Lewis
4. The Two Towers by Tolkien
5. Lilith by MacDonald
6. The Fellowship of the Ring by Tolkien
7. The Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyan
8. A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle
9. The Hobbit by Tolkien
10. Alice In Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
Okay, I kind of broke the rules here but I had to.
Reading, playing with my children, reading to my children, cooking, music, writing poetry, staying in touch with friends, my family, old movies, specifically Audrey Hepburn or Hitchcock starring Cary Grant movies, politics, quilting, crocheting, photography, baseball and the New York Yankees, watching college basketball, pistol shooting