11 February 2011

Recent reads



Not a true top ten list just some books I have recently read.
WARNING: these are mainly light reading; I'm talking cottonball, cotton candy, marshmallow light. Sometimes a person needs that amongst the heavy stuff and lately I have been in SPECIAL need of a really good laugh. As you can see I went from some not funny into the funny and now I am back to a NF (non-fiction) about U2. Some of these may end up on lists later. You never know!

~Split Ends by Kristin Billerbeck
~Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella
~The Undomestic Goddess by Kinsella (a re-read b.c it is really, darn funny!)
~The Covenant by Beverly Lewis (not funny) I was really surprised that this women was not as bad a writer as I expected.
~Real Sex: the Naked Truth About Chastity by Lauren F. Winner (NF)
~Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers (not funny)
~The Inklings by Humphrey Carpenter (NF)
~Reading Lolita in Tehran by Azar Nafisi (NF) This book has A LOT of spoilers so if you want to read the books she is analyzing do not read this first!

No comments:

Post a Comment